Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Apple of My Eye

Well, I couldn't put it off any longer -- it's time to BRAG!!

My son is one of the funnest (is that a word?) people to be around. He has a sense of humor that makes me laugh all the time. I wanted to share a few things he has said over the almost 10 years of his life.

While I was driving down the road --
Son: Mom, look, those people are building a house.
Me: Yep.
Son: But the question is: whyyyy?


Hubby and him at the Whataburger drive through, noticing a train sitting on the track with engine running but not moving --
Son: Daddy that train is loud!
Hubby: Years ago I lived in a mobile home right next to a railroad track and at night the train would come and ROAR loudly by and shake my mobile home. Hubby looked over at son and noticed he had started to cry. Hubby said "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
Son: It must have been a hard life!!

(I'll update later LOL)

No comments: