Friday, September 15, 2006

My Newest, Finished Quilt!!!!

Hello all,

I cannot believe it but I finally finished a quilt I have been working on for about a year! It is a king-sized "quilt-as-you-go" quilt and while it did have some flaws when finished, I can go back and fix them! When my husband bought me my Bernina Patchwork Edition sewing machine, it was with the requirement that I make a quilt for OUR bed. So, I started it, then put it down and worked on other stuff, picked it back up a while, then worked on other stuff, and so on and so on (you quilters our there know what I'm talking about!!) Anyway, last night I finally stitched on the binding and it is now finished! I have posted photos below of both sides!!

~Annie


1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful quilt!! You totally rock!!!!!!!!!

Send your blog to the chick I e-mailed you with, so she can see!!!! YAY YOUuuuuu