Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Job I've Been Waiting For

That's right, you heard it here first.

I had an interview this afternoon for an Admin. Secretary II in the Psych/Eval Services Department of the E. C. School District and as soon as I walked in the door at home, I got a call from the Dept. chair and he offered me the job. I am SOOOOOO HAPPY and SOOOOO exicited!!!!!!! This position was posted once already and wasn't filled, but I think that's because it's what's called a "temporary promotion" and that scares people off. They advertised it again and I applied for it. I think I was the ONLY one who applied for it this time ;) Nevertheless, I got the job and I am tickled to death. It is a full time position, so that's a good thing :)

I told them I needed to give two weeks' notice, but he spoke to the principal already and they are trying to work it out where I can start sooner. I'll keep you posted!

Annie


adopt your own virtual pet!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations again! I am so glad you got the job you wanted!!! Woo!!!